Developing transparency and IT Governance to support business objectives, agility an innovation
– Global IT leadership.
– Global IT Projects & ERP Roll-out.
– Program management
– IT Strategy development & implementation.
– IT integrations projects, M&A with focus on IT.
– Business Process Management.
– Optimizing Business Process.
– Outsource & Vendor Management.
– Change Management.
– Performance Management.
– People Development.
Specialties: – IT Sourcing Strategies.
– IT Governance.
– IT Law.
– People Management and Talent development
– Managing Global Teams
– Managing large projects.
Board of Directors: UAB “COWI Lietuva”
Business Process Management, COWI Group
CIO and Senior Vice President – COWI
– Present (4 years 11 months)Denmark
Group CIO & SVP. Responsible for COWI Group IT, an organisation of 108 people located in 10 Countries. Organisationel structure: Portfolio & Project Management, ERP & Processes, Portal & Engineering Solutions, Infrastructure & Operations, Service Desk, CIO Office (Security, Vendor Management, Enterprise Architecture, Administration)
Member of the Board of Directors for COWI Lietuva.